Techcelerator start-up programme for tech Romanian entrepreneursFebruary 27, 2018
Startup Investment&Innovation in Emerging Europe: key facts about RomaniaMarch 20, 2018
VP Connections team participated in a very important event of the Romanian business environment. Over 200 representatives from Romania’s business environment, including high ranking executives, entrepreneurs and heads of international Embassies attended the 13th edition of the Business Review Awards Gala 2018.
Here are winners, both entrepreneurs and managers from local and international companies;
- OMV Petrom got the award for the Best Community Development Initiative (Companies).
- UiPath got the grand award for Commitment to Innovation in Technology.
- Mega Image was awarded for the Best Employer Initiative.
- Iulian Stanciu, CEO of eMAG, was awarded Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Radu Savopol, co-founder of 5togo, got the Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year award.
- Axxess Capital won in the Deal of the Year category.
- Omer Tetik, CEO of Banca Transilvania, was named Business Leader of the Year.
- eMAG won the Excellence in Business award.
- Typing DNA was named the Best Startup.
- Asociatia Daruieste Viata was awarded for the Best Community Development Initiative (NGOs).
- Alba Iulia Municipality won the Local Smart Initiative award.
- Raiffeisen Bank Romania won in the Green Project category.
- The Honorary Recognition Award went to Mariana Gheorghe, the outgoing CEO of OMV Petrom.